Why You Need a Dehumidifier This Summer
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that the condition of your crawlspace doesn't impact life upstairs. There’s a direct correlation between the condition of any below-grade space and a home’s living areas.
Tennessee isn’t always pleasant during summer. High heat and humidity mean that people spend a lot of time feeling sweaty and uncomfortable—even in their homes. Heavy humidity creates higher energy bills. Who doesn’t crank up the air conditioner to cool things down?
If there’s humidity in your crawlspace, it’s going to impact life upstairs. That’s why Master Services recommends the SaniDry Sedona dehumidifier.
The SaniDry Sedona has:
- Automatic drainage
- A filtering system
- An auto humidistat
- Improved health. The SaniDry Sedona removes pollen, mold spores, and dust mites. It alleviates asthma, allergies, and respiratory problems. The air quality of the entire home is improved!
- Increased comfort. With SaniDry Sedona in your crawlspace, the upstairs air won’t feel muggy and gross. A dehumidifier keeps things comfortable and helps save money throughout the year.
- Pest prevention. Controlling moisture keeps insects, reptiles, and other pests out of your home. Destructive termites love soggy wood—meaning you definitely want to keep humidity out of your home!
- Structural health. No moisture means no rot, so your home won’t collapse or exhibit sagging, buckling floors and other problems.
- Money savings. If you have warm, muggy air in your house, you’re going to turn on the air conditioner. A dehumidifier keeps humidity from becoming a problem throughout the home.
If you live in a hot or high-humidity area in East Tennessee, consider having the SaniDry Sedona installed in your crawlspace. The benefits are innumerable—both for your family’s health and your home. Our experienced team offers free inspections and expert advice to improve the conditions of your home and its below-grade space.