In the Air Tonight: Why Air Purification Systems Are Essential for Respiratory Health
The air inside your home is full of particles and pollutants, including mold spores, dust mites, viruses, asbestos, pet dander, smoke, and more. These pollutants can cause or exacerbate allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems. They increase the risk of long-term illnesses and related complications, but homeowners can invest in a home purification system to prevent these problems and improve their quality of life.
An air purification system, like Master Services’ Aspen Air Purifier, provides multiple benefits, including:
- Reduced bacteria and virus particles. Given the Covid-19 pandemic and its resulting variants, virus protection has become essential. Our Aspen system goes far in cutting down on the yuckiness that causes infections and illnesses.
- Improved respiratory health. Our system removes pollutants 10,000 times smaller than a human hair. For people who are in poor health or otherwise ailing, exposure to allergens can trigger worse conditions. Our purifier covers 1,500 square feet to ensure that your home has the cleanest, healthiest air possible.
- Reduced smells and odors. If your home is occupied by animals or smokers, it will accumulate unpleasant smells. If there’s mold or mildew in your basement or crawlspace, the odor will be even worse! By filtering the air in your home, our Aspen systems remove nasty odors. Our three-stage filtration process ensures maximum air purification!
- Protection against bacteria and germs. Our air purifier is excellent insurance against colds, flus, and other sicknesses. It removes more than 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
Total Aspen Air Purifier Features:
- Professional-grade air purifier covers 1,500 square feet
- Three-stage, air-filtration process for maximum air purification
- Removes more than 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- Uses 85% less electricity
- Reduces asthma, allergies, and risk of long-term illness
- Uses 100% safe methods of purification
- Assembled in the USA
- Comes with a 10-year warranty with filter subscription and two-year standard warranty
The system features a custom-designed, three-stage air purification process to allow maximum airflow and filtration effectiveness. Each filter removes different pollutants from the environment. The filters include:
- An allergy filter. This removes mold, dander, pollen, dust mite droppings, asbestos, and more.
- An activated carbon filter. This removes VOCs, odors, formaldehyde, chemicals, smoke, and more.
- Microparticle HEPA filter. This removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns, including smoke, soot, bacteria, smog, viruses, and more.
To improve the air quality of your home—and your health—contact our team to learn more about our air purification system.