Emily P. called Master Services because mold and mildew had taken over the crawl space under her home in East Tennessee. The mold problem in the craw space was affecting the family's health. "We could not breathe in my house. We kept having runny noses, we coughed." - she explains.
The crawl space encapsulation work performed by Master Services not only turned their crawl space into a dry and clean area, but also improved indoor air quality for Emily and her family. "That did something good for our health."-- says Emily. She is really happy with the entire experience she had with Master Services.
"You are the best workers I have ever seen doing a job!" -- she adds. "I would recommend Master Services because their work is gonna let you keep your house another fifty years!"
our service area